The rest of our summer was filled with activities such as:
- Going camping at our favorite campground with our "new-to-us-this-year" camper! It was a wonderful couple days filled with cooking over the fire, swatting mosquitoes, wading in the creek, swimming in the lake and just relaxing!
- Going for a ride in my Aunt's "new-to-her" speed boat, on the Susquehanna river!
There's just nothing like a sunset over the water!
- Husking and freezing 80 dozens ears of corn that a neighbor so generously share with us!
- Going to see a new baby girl cousin in the hospital!
- Running a lemonade stand at our yardsale this summer. They didn't get a whole lot of business but it was fun and a good experience!
- Making flower bouquets with our own homegrown flowers, one of my favorite hobbies!
- Going horse back riding with a cousin who took the little ones on rides!
- Dad and Mom spent the day in Lancaster, PA to celebrate their 21st anniversary!
- We stopped by a little farmette owned by friends of ours. They had a young, tame racoon that the children enjoyed feeding and petting! They also have a little hobby violin shop where we played a couple violins. Something for everyone!
Well, that catches you up on our summer and events! How did your summer go? We always love to hear from you!
Until next time,