The Country Girls visit the City!

  Well, it wasn't exactly a city. Not a REAL city, but it certainly felt like a city to us country girls! Lots of traffic, lots of traffic lights, lots of shopping, lots of people...you get the point. I'm glad I don't live in the city but it certainly is handy and even fun to spend several hours there shopping!




 I was able to take three lovely cousins and a close friend as well as my two sisters for a day shopping in Lancaster to celebrate my birthday! We visited furniture and decor stores, fabric and of course a book store and went out to eat for dinner! It was special and fun to spend the day out with the girls!




Of course we had to try on funny hats ....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Blues with the Bradfords

Finally Here!!!

We're back!